Decoupage a piece workshop
Duration 5 hours 9:30- 2:30
location: our farm in strathtulloh, Melton Vic
A fun filled morning learning how to decoupage with our fabulous Mint by Michelle decoupage papers. You will observe the iron on method 2 and use method 1 to apply a paper to a round timber table top which you can add legs to yourself later if you wish. You also have to option to bring your own piece. This must be a small piece like a stool, simple chair, small side table with one d . You will learn the art of extending the image and blending into your image to make it look like a painted piece of art.
You will also learn how to apply paintable wall paper, and also learn the skill of dry brushing. Two handy skills to add that unique touch to your next furniture revamp. This workshop is the perfect way to learn and practice these skills in a safe fun environment with like minded people. You are sure to have a fantastic time. morning tea & lunch provided.
Products you will play with :
- chalk and silk finishes, including how to apply these, use to blend and extend images, opportunity to dry brush over pieces
- All Pureco products and finishes
- One mint by Michelle paper is included and you have the option to choose one prior to the class.
- Pureco metallic finishes
What you will take home :
- Lots of smiles and new found knowledge.
- A decoupaged piece of your choice created by yourself you will sure be proud of
Paint and A1 mint decoupage paper used to create your piece is included in the price. Round table top included if not bringing your own piece. Yummy lunch included and can cater for intolerances. Morning tea also provided.
Please send me a photo of the paper you would like to use in the class and the piece you want to paint for approval. Pieces should be sanded and cleaned prior to class if you are bringing a piece otherwise if using our table tops these are already prepared. examples of suitable pieces are chairs, small side tables with one draw, jewellery or hat boxes small toy boxes, bins
I look forward to sharing my knowledge and having a fun relaxing day with you.
* ****please note cancellations less than 72hrs of the date will ensure a $20 charge to cover catering costs as catering is ordered 3 days prior Hope you understand thank you
Positions are limited so book in fast to avoid disappoint. Hope to see you there.