Intro to Pureco Paints and finishes workshop
(Duration 5 hours includes 30 min lunch break )
location: our farm in strathtulloh, Melton Vic
A fun filled introduction to the basics of furniture revamping. This workshop is the perfect way to start your upcycling journey and get the skills tips and tricks you have always wanted to learn in a fun relaxed environment. Enjoy this half day workshop with likeminded people. You are sure to learn lots and have a fantastic time. 30min catered lunch included spread of yummy warm focaccia’s desserts and tea and coffee.
Products you will experience :
- chalk and silk finishes, including how to apply these, how to achieve a dry brushed or washed finish. Wet sanding to achieve a smooth even finish. Distressing.
- all Pureco finishes including Matt, eggshell & gloss. Our wax range including coloured waxes . Liquid waxes and hemp oils .
- Pureco metallic finishes
- Pureco timber stains
- crackle finish
- redesign by Prima moulds and metallic waxes and opportunity to apply transfers
- gold leafing
- learn how to stencil with our Barley corn vintage Stencils and stencil brushes.
What you will take home :
- All your 5 samples and new found knowledge.
- A plant pot freshly recreated by yourself with stained acacia timber stand
- A small jar vase with moulding.
Receive 10./. Off on products purchased on the day.
** please note cancellations less than 72hrs of the date will ensure a $20 charge to cover catering costs as catering is ordered 3 days prior Hope you understand thank you
I look forward to sharing my knowledge and having a fun relaxing day with you.
Positions are limited so book in fast to avoid disappoint. Hope to see you there.